ROG Falchion is right here. Asus and Asus Republic of Avid gamers (ROG) have unveiled all 16 of the corporate’s merchandise at CES 2021. It has been one of many prime producers of PC and PC elements for the previous few years.
Asus has now give you a brand new wi-fi mechanical keyboard, ROG Falchion. The ROG mechanical keyboard is designed to vary the best way avid gamers play. It has an interactive contact panel and progressive two-way cowl case, and it’s the primary ROG keyboard with wi-fi Aura Sync RGB lighting.
The keys characteristic sturdy ROG polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) Doubleshot keycaps and German-made Cherry MX RGB mechanical switches for exact, tactile keystrokes. The ROG Falchion makes use of a gaming-grade 2.four GHz RF connection for a 1 ms report charge and presents as much as 450 hours of battery life on a single cost.
- Compact 65% structure masterfully incorporates arrow and navigation keys, in a 60% keyboard body.
- The interactive contact panel makes it simple to regulate and customise controls.
- Twin-mode connectivity through wired USB and 1 ms at 2.four GHz RF and as much as 450 hours of battery life supply steady, long-lasting efficiency.
- Sturdy and long-lasting ROG PBT Doubleshot keycaps.
- Progressive keyboard cowl case offers on-the-go safety.
- First ROG keyboard to characteristic wi-fi Aura Sync with per-key RGB lighting.
- German-made Cherry MX RGB mechanical switches for precision enter with tactile suggestions.
There was no official affirmation from Asus about when Asus ROG Falchion wi-fi mechanical keyboard; will probably be accessible however it’s anticipated to hit the main markets in Q1 2021.